| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland Airport in November is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 83.6mm (3.3in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 14:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland Airport November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland Airport:
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) NNW
- Woodhill Forest, New Zealand - 44 kms (27.3 miles) NW
- Riverhead Forest, New Zealand - 33.2 kms (20.6 miles) NW
- Whenuapai, New Zealand - 30.6 kms (19 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 15.1 kms (9.4 miles) NNW
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 9.4 kms (5.8 miles) N
- Manukau Heads, New Zealand - 25.8 kms (16 miles) WSW
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 13 kms (8.1 miles) S
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) S